lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

"Venus Doom" ♥ H.I.M
Leave all behind now to watch her crawlThrough our dark gardens of insanityShe'll be the light to guide you back homeJust give her the kiss worth dying forAnd open your arms
Watch me fall for you, my Venus DoomHide my heart where all dreams are entombedMy Venus Doom
Grieve all your hearts out and she'll writhe, enthralledIn tragic, ecstatic agonyAnd in her flames we will die some moreJust show me a life worth living forAnd light up the dark
Watch me fall for you, my Venus DoomHide my heart where all dreams are entombedMy Venus Doom
All dreams are of you, my Venus Doom
Hold me inside your infernal-offeringTouch me as I fallDon't lose yourself in the suffering yetHold on
Hold me inside your infernal-offeringTouch me as I fallDon't lose yourself in the suffering yetHold on to me
Watch me fall for you, my Venus DoomHide my heart where all dreams are entombed
Watch me fall for you, my Venus DoomHide my heart where all dreams are entombedMy Venus DoomAll dreams are of you, my Venus Doom

13 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry, pero los fines de semana no puedo colaborar, pero en semana veré q dia paso doble, cuidate!!!!!

elpuca dijo...

Holas! como va? por fin llego la actualizacion! :P

(_.·°·._.·°·._. Hârûñâ ._.·°·._.·°·._) dijo...

holas pasando besos

Anónimo dijo...

Pasando ^^

elpuca dijo...

Buenas! paso a cumplir y lo espero por mi blog qu hace tiempo no lo visita...

elpuca dijo...

Buenas! paso a cumplir, lo espero en mi pagina!

Anónimo dijo...

Pasando a cumplir

Anónimo dijo...

Pasandooooooooo

elpuca dijo...

Buenas ! paso a cumplir, salutes
elpuca :)

elpuca dijo...

Buenas! paso a cumplir! una pregunta vos dejas tu nick como "emilio" ?
Saludos
elpuca :)

Anónimo dijo...

hola, si estás pasando???

Pasando a cumplir

Mac dijo...

sale tlc??
pasandoo
www.blogelea.blogspot.com

MERI dijo...

hola!! que pasen bien, saludos!